First of all, make sure that the suit is decontaminated and clean for the safety of the service personnel. Then send the suit to your local distributor or directly to Ansell Protective Solutions together with the following information:
- Name and address of the sender
- Include a note that the suit is returned for repair
- What should be repaired?
- Has the suit been contaminated? If yes, with what chemical/-s?
- Where to return the suit when repaired?
- Where to send the invoice?
If the suit is sent to Ansell Protective Solutions, first contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return number to mark the suit with. Then use the Delivery note which you find on the upper left on this page.