- Front entry adjustable torso models: MED duty non mag zipper (85 cm or 90 cm length) as standard
- Rear entry suits: MED duty non mag zipper (90 cm length)
- Zip flaps are fitted as standard on both models
OPTION: A 90 cm Heavy Duty zipper may be fitted to REAR entry models only. Relief zipper available.
Standard configuration includes the following mounted on rubber backing discs:
- Central chest:Viking push protected inlet valve
- Hose: CEJN fitting, 80 cm long
- Upper left arm:Viking low profile adjustable exhaust valve
- Non magnetic inlet valves, Apeks inlet valves, non magnetic hoses
- Non magnetic exhaust valves, Apeks exhaust valves
Rubber coated 5 mm neoprene boots with a fin retainer are fitted as standard.
OPTIONS include latex socks, or VSN material socks may be specified if suit is to be used with overboots.
The Viking VTS is fitted with a Surveyor latex neck seal as standard.
Bellows latex neck seal or neoprene neck seal. The suit may also be fitted with the Viking Quick Neck collar system, which allows for quick changing of broken seals. A neoprene neck warmer may be paired with a latex neck seal.
Viking VTS suits may be fitted with a wide range of hood options as follows:
Surveyor latex hood + thermal inner hood, Nautic neoprene hood with smooth face seal, Smoothskin hood.
Latex conical cuffs are standard.
PRO latex cuffs or bellows latex cuffs.
Glove ring options:
In order to make the suit completely waterproof, it is possible to fit a rubber cuff ring system with fixed external rubber ring, and loose stiff plastic ring which holds the latex seal in place. The alternative is a plastic bayonet glove ring system with a plastic ring mounted on the sleeve, and a replaceable cuff held in place with a plastic ring.
Both systems then make the fitment of Latex gloves possible.
INCLUDED WITH EACH DELIVERY
Each suit comes supplied as standard with the following items:
Suspenders, carry bag, user manual, repair kit and zip care materials.