Anatomically designed rubber face seal. Optionally the suit can be fitted with a full-face mask which is glued to the hood.
Also, a Mini Hood comes with the suit. Read more about the Mini Hood.
GLOVES & attachments
AlphaTec® #08-354 Neoprene (chloroprene) rubber gloves in combination with rubber cuffs for added safety.
The gloves are attached with a Bayonet glove ring system, which offers quick and simple glove exchange.
Read more about Gloves.
FOOTWEAR & attachments
Sewn-in socks/booties made of the suit material. Alternatively attached PVC safety boots approved according
to EN 20345. The boots are fixed with an ergonomically designed ring attachment, for simplified boot exchange.
Read more about Boots.
Rear-entry gas-tight PVC zipper, placed horizontally across the shoulders. The zipper is protected by a splash guard/flap with hook-and-loop closure.
The suit is fitted with an AlphaTec® Exhaust valve on the chest, to ventilate excess air inside the suit.
included with each delivery
- 1 pce AlphaTec® Mini Hood for protection against inward leakage between mask and face seal, in case of jet spray from behind
- 1 pair of cotton comfort inner gloves
- 2 pcs extra locking pins for the Bayonet glove ring system
- 1 pce Molycote lubrication for the O-rings in the Bayonet glove ring system
- 1 pce grease stick for lubrication of the zipper
- 1 pair of comfort silicone oversocks (only for suits with sewn-in socks)
- 1 pce coat hanger
- Welded-on reinforcements on elbows and knees
- Reflective tape on sleeves and/or legs
- AlphaTec® #58-800 Overgloves for improved cut & puncture resistance
- AlphaTec® SCBA Cover
- Other accessories are available upon request
*The zipper does not provide protection against ammonia.