AlphaTec™ tents by Ansell are reliable tents made of an inflatable rubber structure and a stitched textile cover. They are very flexible and can be equipped with features such as waterbelts, translucent roof, integrated shower system among others.
These inflatable tents are rigorously tested and used as field hospitals, command posts or NBC colpro stations by a considerable number of fire fighting, rescue and Nato forces as well as non-governmental organisations. AlphaTec™ tents are very user friendly and can be deployed quickly using a minimum of human effort.
In the wide product portfolio there are also Decontamination cabins and Mass decon systems.
- Inflated in less than 3 minutes
- Automatic deployment
- Equipped with built-in safety valves
- Stay up for several days without reinflating
- Available in different colours
- Can be connected to all models